Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your New Eyewear
- Start wearing your new glasses immediately
- Wear your new glasses continuously unless prescribed for special use only
- Wear your glasses as close to your face as possible – poor fit can change the prescription
- Clean them regularly with proper solutions and cloths to keep the surface free of debris and smudges
- Progressive Lens Wearers: Point your nose at reading material and adjust your chin to bring reading materials into sharpest focus
Don’t forget your lenses too.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
All the choices we offer can feel a bit overwhelming – we understand. That’s why our opticians are specifically trained to help you make the best decisions for your unique style, occupation and hobbies.